Accellera’s Portable Stimulus standard aims to improve verification efficiency and the reuse of test IP across the entire design life cycle.
FinFETs present a number of problems with respect to dynamic power consumption. Design techniques are being re-evaluated to deal with the issue.
Monolithic 3DIC integration may provide a viable alternative to conventional 2D scaling for SoCs if manufacturing problems can be overcome.
Gandharv Bhatara looks at how the OPC and RET elements of Calibre are getting ready for the EUV age.
Ashish Darbari breaks down formal's value to this challenging verification task with code examples and reference to VC Formal from Synopsys.
Dina Medhat describes what you need to know about the types of waiver strategy that can be applied.
Expert Insight The budget case for formal verification
Doc Formal sets out the 10 cost points in verification that formal will help you control and reduce.
- Expert Insight Formal fundamentals: what’s hiding behind your constraints
- Article Formal fault analysis for ISO 26262: Find faults before they find you
Article Tackling the design challenges of PCIe 5.0
Moving up to PCIe 5.0 speeds demands rethinking everything from silicon design through choice of PCB material and connectors up to track layout and validation.
- Article How Channel Operating Margin helps Gigabit Ethernet PCB analysis
- Expert Insight The Wally Rhines interview – Part Two: AI, automotive and security
Article Managing the evolving architecture of integrated ADAS controllers
Designers need to understand how the architecture of electronic control units used to implement ADAS in vehicles is changing.
- Expert Insight Picking the right-sized crypto processor for your SoC
- Article Bringing Ethernet time-sensitive networking to automotive applications
Expert Insight How emulation’s SoC and SoS advantages begin with transaction-based co-modeling
An introduction to how virtual emulation has fueled the application of co-modeling for complex design verification.
- Expert Insight The impact of AI on autonomous vehicles
- Expert Insight How eFPGAs will help build the brave new world of AI
View All Sponsors