Accellera’s Portable Stimulus standard aims to improve verification efficiency and the reuse of test IP across the entire design life cycle.
FinFETs present a number of problems with respect to dynamic power consumption. Design techniques are being re-evaluated to deal with the issue.
Monolithic 3DIC integration may provide a viable alternative to conventional 2D scaling for SoCs if manufacturing problems can be overcome.
Ashish Darbari describes a formal technique that fuels a rapid, predictable and highly effective methodology.
Lauro Rizzatti gets a reality check on AI for both design tools and designs themselves from the formal verification specialist.
Artificial intelligence and machine learning require the performance and flexibility offered by embedded FPGA (eFPGA) technology.
Article 3DIC technology provides performance boosts
3D integration technology has split into a number of different approaches, each of which brings a different combination of benefits in terms of performance.
- Expert Insight Doc Formal: My 10 golden rules
- Expert Insight How hardware emulation helps drones take flight
Article Tackling the design challenges of PCIe 5.0
Moving up to PCIe 5.0 speeds demands rethinking everything from silicon design through choice of PCB material and connectors up to track layout and validation.
- Article How Channel Operating Margin helps Gigabit Ethernet PCB analysis
- Expert Insight The Wally Rhines interview – Part Two: AI, automotive and security
Article Keeping up with the bandwidth demands of embedded displays
Increasing resolutions and rising frame rates are making it more challenging than ever to drive embedded displays effectively.
- Article Driving 4K smartphone and AR/VR device displays
- Expert Insight Optimizing power and performance trade-offs in CNN implementations for embedded vision
Expert Insight Bringing AI into our lives
Using specialised processors to implement key AI computation tasks such as CNNs.
- Article Using hardware secure modules to protect SoCs
- Article Choosing between DDR4 and HBM in memory-intensive applications
View All Sponsors