Accellera’s Portable Stimulus standard aims to improve verification efficiency and the reuse of test IP across the entire design life cycle.
FinFETs present a number of problems with respect to dynamic power consumption. Design techniques are being re-evaluated to deal with the issue.
Monolithic 3DIC integration may provide a viable alternative to conventional 2D scaling for SoCs if manufacturing problems can be overcome.
Machine-learning strategies for embedded vision are evolving so quickly that designers need access to flexible, heterogenous processor architectures that can adapt as the algorithms evolve.
Gandharv Bhatara looks at how the OPC and RET elements of Calibre are getting ready for the EUV age.
Ashish Darbari breaks down formal's value to this challenging verification task with code examples and reference to VC Formal from Synopsys.
Expert Insight Managing waivers in reliability verification
Dina Medhat describes what you need to know about the types of waiver strategy that can be applied.
- Expert Insight The budget case for formal verification
- Expert Insight Formal fundamentals: what’s hiding behind your constraints
Article Tackling the design challenges of PCIe 5.0
Moving up to PCIe 5.0 speeds demands rethinking everything from silicon design through choice of PCB material and connectors up to track layout and validation.
- Article How Channel Operating Margin helps Gigabit Ethernet PCB analysis
- Expert Insight The Wally Rhines interview – Part Two: AI, automotive and security
Article Managing the evolving architecture of integrated ADAS controllers
Designers need to understand how the architecture of electronic control units used to implement ADAS in vehicles is changing.
- Expert Insight Picking the right-sized crypto processor for your SoC
- Article Bringing Ethernet time-sensitive networking to automotive applications
Expert Insight How emulation’s SoC and SoS advantages begin with transaction-based co-modeling
An introduction to how virtual emulation has fueled the application of co-modeling for complex design verification.
- Expert Insight The impact of AI on autonomous vehicles
- Expert Insight How eFPGAs will help build the brave new world of AI
View All Sponsors