Accellera’s Portable Stimulus standard aims to improve verification efficiency and the reuse of test IP across the entire design life cycle.
FinFETs present a number of problems with respect to dynamic power consumption. Design techniques are being re-evaluated to deal with the issue.
Monolithic 3DIC integration may provide a viable alternative to conventional 2D scaling for SoCs if manufacturing problems can be overcome.
Ashish Darbari breaks down formal's value to this challenging verification task with code examples and reference to VC Formal from Synopsys.
Dina Medhat describes what you need to know about the types of waiver strategy that can be applied.
Doc Formal sets out the 10 cost points in verification that formal will help you control and reduce.
Expert Insight Formal fundamentals: what’s hiding behind your constraints
Effective formal verification demands striking a careful balance in the use of constraints – too many slows things down, but too few may let bugs slip through.
- Article Formal fault analysis for ISO 26262: Find faults before they find you
- Expert Insight Power analysis isn’t just for battery-operated products
Article Tackling the design challenges of PCIe 5.0
Moving up to PCIe 5.0 speeds demands rethinking everything from silicon design through choice of PCB material and connectors up to track layout and validation.
- Article How Channel Operating Margin helps Gigabit Ethernet PCB analysis
- Expert Insight The Wally Rhines interview – Part Two: AI, automotive and security
Expert Insight Picking the right-sized crypto processor for your SoC
Choosing the right crypto processor implementation involves a complex set of design tradeoffs between speed, area, power consumption and flexibility. Using consistent benchmarks can help explore your options.
- Article Bringing Ethernet time-sensitive networking to automotive applications
- Expert Insight The impact of AI on autonomous vehicles
Expert Insight How emulation’s SoC and SoS advantages begin with transaction-based co-modeling
An introduction to how virtual emulation has fueled the application of co-modeling for complex design verification.
- Expert Insight How eFPGAs will help build the brave new world of AI
- Article Keeping up with the bandwidth demands of embedded displays
View All Sponsors