In a standing-room-only talk at the recent DesignCon conference, Eric Bogatin explained why comedian Henny Youngman could help them with signal integrity on PCBs.
The next boost to verification productivity will come from the integration of multiple strategies and tools.
Increasingly complex state machines are driving the need for smarter ways of reporting errors such as deadlocks and unreachable code in the source RTL.
Expert Insight IPC-2581 transfer standard gains momentum
Forty six companies have joined the consortium developing the increasingly important IPC-2581 data transfer standard for PCB designs.
- Article Keeping high-speed designs clean with ERC
- Expert Insight Focus on product creation for effective design
Expert Insight Using HAPS to streamline IP to SoC integration
The HAPS prototyping system can help designers integrate IP into SoCs more quickly.
- Expert Insight Consistency key to gaining the advantages of IP integration
- Article FPGA-based prototyping to validate the integration of IP into an SoC
Expert Insight Power management in embedded systems – new thinking required
Effective low-power design for embedded-systems will take a new culture of close collaboration between hardware and software engineers.
- Article Debugging with virtual prototypes – Part Two
- Article Debugging with virtual prototypes – Part One
View All Sponsors