A collaboration between GlobalFoundries and Mentor has resulted in an innovative in-design fixing strategy across markets such as IoT, mobile, RF, graphics and networking.
These 13 suggestions toward best practice address some of the most persistent challenges with the Universal Verification Methodology.
This case study shows how rising CMP simulation quality can be leveraged to detect the position and type of planarity hotspots before manufacture and verify the planarity of a layout.
The authors describe an emerging methodology based on a hierarchical data model approach that satisfies the key requirements for RDC verification.
- Expert Insight Catch the next wave in DFT automation
- Expert Insight How to gain a competitive edge with advanced DFT
- Expert Insight International Test Conference celebrates 50 years of advancing test technology
- Expert Insight Take advantage of the automated refactoring of design and verification code
- Expert Insight High-level synthesis for AI: Part Two
- Expert Insight High-level synthesis for AI: Part One
View All Sponsors