Combining assertion-based verification techniques with emulation makes for easier debug, better coverage and greater functional efficiency.
This article looks at some of the key architectural and implementation decisions Synopsys has made in developing a version of its HS series of licensable processor cores to serve the embedded Linux market
A look at a tool and a flow that makes it easier to put designs on to a HAPS physical prototyping system for verification, debug and software development purposes
We look at how best to leverage both software debug tools and emulators, the limitations to traditional techniques, and the drive toward offline debug.
- Article Assertion-based emulation
- Expert Insight The budget case for emulation
- Article Accelerating ‘time to prototype’ with ProtoCompiler
- Expert Insight The rush to open source tools
- Whitepaper Development of Embedded Devices for Medical Applications
- Whitepaper Porting the Android Platform Beyond Mobile Phone Applications
View All Sponsors