The equipment giant’s Computational Process Control strategy takes a pragmatic approach to Industry 4.0 and is likely to influence EDA tools for incoming nodes.
Portable stimulus and formal verification provide the means to handle the challenge of verifying cache-coherent SoC interconnects.
SSD controllers are becoming increasingly complex and as a result emulation is now the first choice for SSD verification. But your strategy must still meet five key criteria.
The USB Type-C connector is versatile and already gaining traction in laptops, tablets and desktops. Here’s how verification IP plays an important role in achieving the best implementation.
MCMM analysis is a technique intended to provide high-confidence results for timing closure and other metrics without performing exhaustive simulation of all possible IC conditions.More MCMM
- Expert Insight DVCon China launches this April in Shanghai
- Expert Insight The SSD memory revolution
- Article A new path for analog design constraints verification
- Expert Insight Eight tips for performing effective unreachability analysis
- Article Accelerating the development of powertrain ECUs with virtual hardware
- Expert Insight Are you testing your test?
View All Sponsors