How ST Microelectronics uses Synopsys’ VCS AMS, combining VCS functional verification and CustomSim, to verify one of its mixed-signal designs
Precise curved geometries are vital to making this emerging and cost-effective CMOS-based technology work. This primer explains its advantages and how litho tools are evolving to meet the challenges it presents.
Combining assertion-based verification techniques with emulation makes for easier debug, better coverage and greater functional efficiency.
Emulation and simulation acceleration technologies provide the means to more efficiently detect power issues before tapeout – and find the worst-case modes that need to be fixed.
- Expert Insight The budget case for emulation
- Article Harness virtual machines to create an efficient ‘live’ hybrid testbench
- Expert Insight Finding and fixing faults in finFET memories
- Expert Insight Design reaches out from the edge
- Article Acceleration homes in on power issues
- Expert Insight Bringing true power analysis to hardware/software co-design
- Expert Insight DO-254 without tears
- Article Mixed-signal verification of advanced SoCs using VCS AMS
- Article Assertion-based emulation
View All Sponsors