Find how to spot some of the most common false clock-domain crossing (CDC) violations and how to efficiently find actual CDC problems that could kill a design if not corrected.
Three key characteristics determine a verification platform’s ability to add value to the design flow. But how they score within a project depend on how each is applied and at which point.
This part illustrates the technique using examples addressing memory corruption, multicore systems and cache coherency with particular reference to watchpoints.
Agile development started in the software domain but the methodology shows promise for SoC verification. Formal verification techniques can help implement an Agile flow.
- Expert Insight Building an RTL sign-off flow
- Expert Insight IJTAG: delivering an industry platform for IP test and integration
- Article 20nm test demands new design-for-test and diagnostic strategies
- Expert Insight The new landscape of advanced design
- Expert Insight Concurrency tackles MCMM issues head-on
- Expert Insight Are advanced designs only possible at emerging process nodes?
- Expert Insight Next wave of innovation in verification technology must come from integration
- Article Catching X-propagation related issues at RTL
- Expert Insight Complexity drives smart reporting
View All Sponsors