Performing clock-domain crossing (CDC) checks on a flat database is difficult on complex SoCs. Hierarchy improves speed but calls for a smarter approach.
Using a physically aware flow to ensure that fixing one ECO doesn’t introduce another during sign off.
An in-depth look at the role of FPGA-based prototyping and the validation use cases it offers when integrating complex blocks.
Catching x-propagation issues at RTL saves time and reduces uncertainty in gate-level verification
- Expert Insight Standard cell IP must pass the litho-friendly routing test
- Expert Insight Patterning choices loom for 10nm and beyond
- Guide Interconnect resistance
- Expert Insight Building an RTL sign-off flow
- Expert Insight IJTAG: delivering an industry platform for IP test and integration
- Article 20nm test demands new design-for-test and diagnostic strategies
View All Sponsors