A new technique has been developed to catch potential new lithography issues when little design data is available for incoming nodes.
How to get the best PV results by reducing computational demands; handling data more efficiently and exploiting parallelization.
In-design DRC is a technique that frees up engineers from many of the challenges of delivering AMS design under ever more complex design rules.
Introducing one of the latest refinements of formal and showing how ArterisIP and Oski Technology used the strategy on an ARM-based design.
- Article How HLS is giving shape to glasses-free 3DTV
- Expert Insight The Wally Rhines interview – Part One: Mentor as a Siemens business
- Expert Insight DVCon China launches this April in Shanghai
- Article Improve custom/AMS design and productivity with in-design DRC
- Expert Insight Assessing the true cost of node transitions
- Expert Insight Making security a profit center for silicon
View All Sponsors