The increasing complexity of automative software is challenging the ability of established software testing strategies to demonstrate its functional safety. Here’s how virtual prototyping can help.
System-level power is the next frontier for a power-intent standard – or rather a collection of them – being developed by a partnership between Accellera, Si2 and the IEEE.
In sessions at the 2015 Design Automation Conference, engineers who had worked on finFET-oriented projects revealed how the technology has changed their design practices and where others may want to think twice about making the move.
Complex processes and aggressive synthesis interventions are increasing the risks of metastability, creating a need for netlist-level CDC verification
- Expert Insight The budget case for emulation
- Article Harness virtual machines to create an efficient ‘live’ hybrid testbench
- Expert Insight Finding and fixing faults in finFET memories
- Article ‘Even the software guys are starting to talk in milliwatts’
- Expert Insight Putting emulation on the map
- Expert Insight Design reaches out from the edge
View All Sponsors