How emulation was used to debug out-of-spec power on a multicore ARM design using the AXI bus.
How to address increasingly complex patterning issues and debug them efficiently as design moves toward 12 and 10nm.
Diagnosis-driven yield analysis identifies the cause of systematic yield loss to speed the ramp-to-volume on new processes and improve yield on mature ones.
An alphabet soup of AI, HPC, 5G and the IoT has finally seeded creation of a design infrastructure for silicon photonics.
- Article How HLS is giving shape to glasses-free 3DTV
- Expert Insight The Wally Rhines interview – Part One: Mentor as a Siemens business
- Expert Insight DVCon China launches this April in Shanghai
- Expert Insight Doc Formal: the crisis of confidence facing verification III
- Expert Insight Data-hungry applications demand emulation
- Expert Insight Doc Formal: The crisis of confidence facing verification II
View All Sponsors