Early and accurate SoC power estimation is possible, says Broadcom, thanks to a technique that maps simulation results between gate and RTL representations
John Sturtevant looks at ongoing preparations for the incoming node and charts significant progress that has already been made.
How ST Microelectronics uses Synopsys’ VCS AMS, combining VCS functional verification and CustomSim, to verify one of its mixed-signal designs
Precise curved geometries are vital to making this emerging and cost-effective CMOS-based technology work. This primer explains its advantages and how litho tools are evolving to meet the challenges it presents.
- Expert Insight The budget case for emulation
- Article Harness virtual machines to create an efficient ‘live’ hybrid testbench
- Expert Insight Finding and fixing faults in finFET memories
- Expert Insight Putting emulation on the map
- Expert Insight Automotive ICs drive advanced design at established nodes
- Article How lithography simulations enable silicon photonics
View All Sponsors