Mentor Graphics has produced a webinar to help users of its Tanner analog, mixed-signal, MEMS and RF design platform exploit its recent integration with the Eldo RF verification suite.
The webinar, A New, More Powerful Analog/Mixed Signal ICs, RF and MEMS Design Flow, is available immediately. It follows on from the Tanner-Eldo integration first announced in October.
The integration specifically extends the Tanner platform’s verification features for wireless applications in the connected sensor and IoT markets.
What Eldo RF brings to Tanner
The combination of Tanner and Eldo RF adds a number of analysis modes. These are discussed further in the webinar and include:
- Shooting Method/Periodic Steady State (PSS);
- Modulated Steady-State Analysis with RF/Baseband Partitioning; and
- Multi-Tone Steady-State Analysis (Harmonic Balance).
New use features for the Tanner-Eldo RF integration include capabilities to:
- Run Tanner Eldo RF directly from the Tanner S-Edit schematic capture tool;
- Display operating point results directly on the schematic;
- Directly specify simulation modes for RF analysis in the Simulation Setup user interface;
- Cross-probe waveforms; and
- View simulation results in the Tanner EZwave waveform viewer.
The hour-long, on-demand webinar is presented by 18-year Tanner veteran Nicolas Williams. Williams leads product direction for the division’s Analog, RF, and MEMS solutions, as well as its PDK conversion efforts.
Tanner flows are used by more than 25,000 engineers worldwide for AMS and MEMS design.