Accellera’s Portable Stimulus standard aims to improve verification efficiency and the reuse of test IP across the entire design life cycle.
FinFETs present a number of problems with respect to dynamic power consumption. Design techniques are being re-evaluated to deal with the issue.
Monolithic 3DIC integration may provide a viable alternative to conventional 2D scaling for SoCs if manufacturing problems can be overcome.
How can we refine our approach functional verification to deal with the increasing number of systems that leverage artificial intelligence.
You cannot break your operating system choice down in something as simple as a flowchart but there are some headline criteria you should think about.
How an integrated design environment can help you overcome complexities within the Universal Verification Methodology and manage the size of the libraries within it.
Article A better way to debug P2P results
P2P (point-to-point) resistance is fundamental to IC reliability verification. Handle it more efficiently with detailed, automated path layout analysis.
- Article How to build your GDS to OASIS conversion flow
- Expert Insight System-of-systems validation for automotive design
Article The necessity and benefits of ECAD-MCAD collaboration for PCB design
Collaboration across the electrical and mechanical domains leverages more tightly integrated and highly featured tools with richer data formats for greater accuracy and shorter time-to-market.
- Expert Insight Enabling the move to a system-centric view
- Article Tackling the design challenges of PCIe 5.0
Article Implementing high performance, low power Bluetooth Low Energy interfaces in SoCs
A look at the complexiites of implementing a Bluetooth Low Eenergy interface in an SoC.
- Article Introduction to the Compute Express Link (CXL) device types
- Article Introduction to the Compute Express Link (CXL) protocols
Expert Insight Self-test strategies for embedded systems
How to implement self-test across the four main areas where embedded systems can fail.
- Expert Insight Vehicle autonomy and electrification: a perfect match
- Article Introducing the Compute Express Link (CXL) standard: the hardware
View All Sponsors