Monolithic 3DIC integration may provide a viable alternative to conventional 2D scaling for SoCs if manufacturing problems can be overcome.
A number of effects have led to a dramatic increase in interconnect resistance in the sub-32nm process nodes that demands the use of smarter routing.
Real-valued modelling provides a way of speeding up the simulation of SoCs with significant analog content through the use of discrete-event solvers.
NVMe over Fabrics (NVMe-oF) extends the memory standard for burgeoning data traffic and the demands of AI and machine learning.
Automotive cockpit design is being driven forward by prevailing trends in the wider market.
What are the options and how do you balance overarching CAD requirements and personal preferences?
Expert Insight Toward usable and scalable DFT for 3D IC design
Both 3D IC and 2.5D IC techniques are being used on more designs and the DFT infrastructure is evolving to meet the challenges they pose.
- Expert Insight Executable specifications boost SoC and IP efficiency
- Expert Insight Use digitalization to mitigate the automotive MCU shortage
Expert Insight May the Cloud be with you
How to unify your design team to defeat the dark side of board systems design.
- Article The five pillars of digital transformation for electronics system design
- Expert Insight The best in 2020 PCB design
Article Formal verification for SystemC/C++ designs
Automated formal technologies can be used to ease the debug and functional verification burden of SystemC/C++ code prior to high-level synthesis. This tutorial, first presented at DVCon Europe explores how these formal techniques can be deployed and provides real-world examples.
- Article Resolving IP cell-name conflicts peacefully
- Article How to use runtime monitoring for automotive functional safety
Expert Insight Implementing medical device security for optimal outcomes
Describing a security strategy that pulls on best practices and standards to ensure medical device approval and the best patient outcomes.
- Expert Insight How to choose between a hypervisor and a multicore framework
- Expert Insight Taking your first steps in leveraging the RISC-V toolchain
View All Sponsors