User2User sets virtual 2020 dates: US in November, Europe in December
User2User, the conference for Mentor’s user community, has announced virtual 2020 editions for North America on November 10 and Europe on December 1. They will begin at 9am PST and CET, respectively with registration now open.
User2User remains free-of-charge and aims to give users an opportunity to learn, share, and network with fellow technical experts who use Mentor tools to deliver leading-edge products. The agenda features keynotes from industry leaders, technical sessions, and a networking hour.
User2User splits its sessions across these domains:
- IC Design, Physical Verification, Circuit Verification and DFM
- Analog/Mixed-Signal Verification
- Functional Verification
- HW-Assisted Verification and Validation
- Design-for-Test, Bring-up and Yield
- High-Density Advanced Packaging Design and Verification
- Custom/Analog Design, MEMS and Silicon Photonics
- High-Level Synthesis and RTL Power Estimation/Optimization
- PCB System Design
The virtual event will also include The U2U Exchange, a product expo and hub for face-to-face discussions with Mentor experts, as well as opportunities for attendees to network among themselves.
User2User 2020 agenda highlights
Talks already scheduled for this year User2User editions include:
- “Variation-Aware Design Verification of Standard Cells using Solido Variation Designer” – Rajnish Garg, STMicroelectronics
- “Characterization of a Fuse-Array using Tessent SiliconInsight” – Hanene Jammoussi, Intel
- “Winning the Race to UVM and RTL Debug” – Jagannath Panduranga Rao, Microsoft
- “GLOBALFOUNDRIES and Mentor Partnering to Provide HLS Solutions for AI & Edge Applications” –
- Pratik Rajput, GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- “Adopting Best Practices in Printed Circuit Design Layout” – Stephen Chavez, Collins Aerospace
- “What’s in Store for the Chip Industry in 2021?” – Malcolm Penn, Future Horizons
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.