The fourth annual intelligent testing conference is coming up on Thursday 18 June, and you can attend for free in Bristol, UK, or online. This year’s meeting will focus on making software testing more efficient and effective.
The keynote speaker is Rob Lambert of NewVoiceMedia speaking on ‘Continuous Delivery and DevOps: Moving from staged to pervasive testing’. Lambert will focus on three issues:
- Agile / continuous delivery is not something to shy away from
- How testing could change for those moving to a CD model of delivery
- How exploratory testing and automated checking can help shorten release cycles
Other talks will include:
- On-target testing in the Simulink model-based design environment – Richard Anderson, MathWorks UK
- Behaviour-driven development: you can deliver zero-known-defect releases – Colin Deady, Capita IT Professional Services
- How to get to 100% code coverage – Dr Guillem Bernat, Rapita Systems
- Testing of avionics – Dr Stephen Wright, University of West of England.
- The security development lifecycle – Declan O’Riordan, TVS.
The event will be held on the afternoon of Thursday 18 June, BST, in Bristol. If you would like to attend in person or online, you can register here.