‘I Love DAC’ free exhibit-and-events pass deadline is Tuesday
Vendors ATopTech, Atrenta and Calypto are sponsoring the ‘I Love DAC’ promotion that provides free access to not just the exhibit floor but also many panels, receptions and speeches at the 2015 Design Automation Conference in San Francisco, but you need to sign up before next Tuesday (May 19).
Specific events covered by ‘I Love DAC’ are:
- All sessions in the DAC Pavilion, the ARM Connected Community Pavilion, and the Automotive Pavilion.
- Three keynote sessions featuring speakers from Google, Delphi Automotive, and the University of Illinois.
- An automotive keynote panel featuring General Motors Co., Theia Labs/OpenGarages.org/IATC, and Blue Sky Productions.
- Four networking receptions including the Sunday Night Welcome Reception, Monday and Tuesday Networking Receptions on the exhibit floor, and the Wednesday Work-in-Progress Poster Sessions and Reception.
- Access to eight Sky Talks spread across the program on topics including the Internet of Things, security, functional verification, virtual platforms and FPGAs.
In short, it’s a darned good offer. But if you’re still not convinced, check out our interview with this year’s General Chair, Anne Cirkel.
DAC 2015 takes place at San Francisco’s Moscone Center, June 7-11 with the exhibits and almost all ‘I Love DAC’ events taking place from Monday-Wednesday (June 8-10). The free passes are however also good for Sunday’s reception as well as Thursday’s ‘Electronics for the Human Body’ keynote and Sky Talks.
The full DAC program is online at www.dac.com.
Pingback: Making DAC 'a must' for designers - Tech Design Forum