This case study shows how rising CMP simulation quality can be leveraged to detect the position and type of planarity hotspots before manufacture and verify the planarity of a layout.
The authors describe an emerging methodology based on a hierarchical data model approach that satisfies the key requirements for RDC verification.
Early detection using design integrity checks during implementation from abstract LEF/DEF inputs can deliver major efficiencies.
The RF and AMS specialist turned to design software that allowed it to run design checks during place and route.
- Expert Insight How to gain a competitive edge with advanced DFT
- Expert Insight International Test Conference celebrates 50 years of advancing test technology
- Expert Insight AI firsts (and more) at America’s SEMICON
- Expert Insight Take advantage of the automated refactoring of design and verification code
- Expert Insight High-level synthesis for AI: Part Two
- Expert Insight High-level synthesis for AI: Part One
- Expert Insight VHDL users also deserve efficient design and verification
- Expert Insight Covid-19 rings changes for virtual working
- Article How to achieve accurate reset domain crossing verification
View All Sponsors