Accellera’s Portable Stimulus standard aims to improve verification efficiency and the reuse of test IP across the entire design life cycle.
FinFETs present a number of problems with respect to dynamic power consumption. Design techniques are being re-evaluated to deal with the issue.
Monolithic 3DIC integration may provide a viable alternative to conventional 2D scaling for SoCs if manufacturing problems can be overcome.
Doc Formal sets out the 10 cost points in verification that formal will help you control and reduce.
Effective formal verification demands striking a careful balance in the use of constraints – too many slows things down, but too few may let bugs slip through.
Choosing the right crypto processor implementation involves a complex set of design tradeoffs between speed, area, power consumption and flexibility. Using consistent benchmarks can help explore your options.
Article Formal fault analysis for ISO 26262: Find faults before they find you
How to use formal fault pruning, injection and sequential equivalency checking to meet the FMEA analysis requirements of the functional safety standard.
- Expert Insight Power analysis isn’t just for battery-operated products
- Expert Insight How emulation’s SoC and SoS advantages begin with transaction-based co-modeling
Article Tackling the design challenges of PCIe 5.0
Moving up to PCIe 5.0 speeds demands rethinking everything from silicon design through choice of PCB material and connectors up to track layout and validation.
- Article How Channel Operating Margin helps Gigabit Ethernet PCB analysis
- Expert Insight The Wally Rhines interview – Part Two: AI, automotive and security
Article Bringing Ethernet time-sensitive networking to automotive applications
An evolution of the Ethernet standard enable time-sensitive networking with the predictable latencies and guaranteed bandwidth necessary for automotive applications.
- Expert Insight The impact of AI on autonomous vehicles
- Expert Insight How eFPGAs will help build the brave new world of AI
Article Keeping up with the bandwidth demands of embedded displays
Increasing resolutions and rising frame rates are making it more challenging than ever to drive embedded displays effectively.
- Article Driving 4K smartphone and AR/VR device displays
- Expert Insight Optimizing power and performance trade-offs in CNN implementations for embedded vision
View All Sponsors